Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What Am I Doing With The Last 5 %

Did you know that 80 percent of everything we do, anyone can do? Everyone can go to work, answer phones,
make lunches, etc. And that with a small amount of training 15 percent of all we do, could be done by someone else.
But 5 percent of what we do can ONLY be done by us.

Only I can be a wife to Donovan, a mother to Donovan and Lexie, I can choose whether or not to maintain a spiritual, emotional, and physically disciplined life.

It's that 5 percent that will determine the legacy of what we leave in our family, our friends, community and future generations.

Not the legacy of more things, inflated titles, but what we pass on in the 5 percent.

I am encouraged as I watch friends desire to make the 5 percent count. I have a long way to go but I choose today, to live that 5 percent intentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment